I HATE ANNOYING PEOPLE.
I'm upset. My butt has grown. I think. :( HOW.
Jalan-ed raya today. With Pk, Haf, Fil, Fiz, Ili, Shahrul, Joshua, Teck Kuan, and Sharini(at her house). Fun! :) I want pics!
Anyhow, I guess I'm starting to care less about my job, no longer worrying about whether or not I'd get sacked and not letting the boss scold me for nothing. In the past, I'd just keep mum about anything I'm not happy with or being wrongly accused of.
But with this shit boss of mine, I don't even bother being respectful towards him. I think he's given up on me, but he can't sack me cos he doesn't have replacements and the others are quitting at the end of the month. HA. Anyway, sack me for all I care la.
It's damn sickening how some people can have handphones but are uncontactable. Hello?! What's the use of your damned handphone then?!
First, starting with that stupid BHI bitch, Shirley, who claimed that we did not inform her about us quitting. Such a liar, I can't even bother explaining about the message she REPLIED Pk-- meaning she received the message. Dumbshit.
Second, Bryan the shithead, who doesn't seem to have any common cow sense. Fine, so we lied about being in school and sick but that's not the point. He said I should've called him earlier about us not being able to make it for work but like I explained to him AT LEAST TWICE, that we weren't able to predict that Fiz would be sick and he still insisted that we should've called him earlier. AND DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT HE CAN CHARGE HIS USELESS HANDPHONE WITHOUT SWITCHING IT OFF?! Dumbass.
GRRR. I'm meeting so many DUMBASSES, Penguin the annoying dumbhead included, that I'm going to explode very soon.
People with no brains should just STAY OUT OF MY WAY. OUT.
I'm dislike adults who think they know it all just cos they're older. I don't want to be like them. Cos they annoy the shit out of me. Ugh. And ugly people who think they're all that. I CANNOT STAND IT. IM RUNNING INTO ANNOYING PEOPLE. HELP!
I just want to run to a place and stay there where I won't meet these shitheads. Where I can be in my own fantasy world and actually be happy. Where no one will irritate me, or make me feel inferior. Where things are perfect, as I want it to be. I will so find this place. HA.
I sound as if I'm a seriously unhappy kid. No, really, I'm not like that. I think. No, I don't even know myself.
Arghhhhh. I'm PMSING. Yes, I'm blaming it all on PMS. But really, I hate these people. GRR.
Jalan-ed raya today. With Pk, Haf, Fil, Fiz, Ili, Shahrul, Joshua, Teck Kuan, and Sharini(at her house). Fun! :) I want pics!
Anyhow, I guess I'm starting to care less about my job, no longer worrying about whether or not I'd get sacked and not letting the boss scold me for nothing. In the past, I'd just keep mum about anything I'm not happy with or being wrongly accused of.
But with this shit boss of mine, I don't even bother being respectful towards him. I think he's given up on me, but he can't sack me cos he doesn't have replacements and the others are quitting at the end of the month. HA. Anyway, sack me for all I care la.
It's damn sickening how some people can have handphones but are uncontactable. Hello?! What's the use of your damned handphone then?!
First, starting with that stupid BHI bitch, Shirley, who claimed that we did not inform her about us quitting. Such a liar, I can't even bother explaining about the message she REPLIED Pk-- meaning she received the message. Dumbshit.
Second, Bryan the shithead, who doesn't seem to have any common cow sense. Fine, so we lied about being in school and sick but that's not the point. He said I should've called him earlier about us not being able to make it for work but like I explained to him AT LEAST TWICE, that we weren't able to predict that Fiz would be sick and he still insisted that we should've called him earlier. AND DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT HE CAN CHARGE HIS USELESS HANDPHONE WITHOUT SWITCHING IT OFF?! Dumbass.
GRRR. I'm meeting so many DUMBASSES, Penguin the annoying dumbhead included, that I'm going to explode very soon.
People with no brains should just STAY OUT OF MY WAY. OUT.
I'm dislike adults who think they know it all just cos they're older. I don't want to be like them. Cos they annoy the shit out of me. Ugh. And ugly people who think they're all that. I CANNOT STAND IT. IM RUNNING INTO ANNOYING PEOPLE. HELP!
How could I ever forget about the abundance of hypocrites these days?! They're popping out like it's the coolest new trend to follow. Who to trust? I don't know. I realise that I'm a bad judge of character. People whom I think are good often turn out to be the worst of all, and vice versa. How am I ever gonna make it in this world? How hopeless.
To my friends, if I truly have any, warn me if there's anyone whom I think is fine, is actually a suspicious character, please. I can't judge people well. How pathetic.
I just want to run to a place and stay there where I won't meet these shitheads. Where I can be in my own fantasy world and actually be happy. Where no one will irritate me, or make me feel inferior. Where things are perfect, as I want it to be. I will so find this place. HA.
I sound as if I'm a seriously unhappy kid. No, really, I'm not like that. I think. No, I don't even know myself.
Arghhhhh. I'm PMSING. Yes, I'm blaming it all on PMS. But really, I hate these people. GRR.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home