Monday, November 28, 2005

Rock & Republic jeans. :D

No longer cool, but a boy in a stitch, unprepared for a life filled with lies and failing relationships. says:
oi
No longer cool, but a boy in a stitch, unprepared for a life filled with lies and failing relationships. says:
u better change ur nick
No longer cool, but a boy in a stitch, unprepared for a life filled with lies and failing relationships. says:
oi!
No longer cool, but a boy in a stitch, unprepared for a life filled with lies and failing relationships. says:
dun tink u can get away by keeping quiet

HAHAHA. Just cos I changed my nick to 'boys are stupid'. Why can't they just accept that fact? Tsk. I want to get the David&Goliath t-shirts! They're damn cute.

Anyways, I CANNOT wait for the R&R jeans to come! I'm getting the S$599 jeans for $95! I shall bluff everyone that I have too much money and decided to get a pair of $599 jeans. If they believe me. Lol.

Online shopping is addictive.

RAHHHHH. I love Ee Teng!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

walao whos the fella? lol funny guy. yay online shopping! (:

1:44 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

haha that's teck kuan.

NO MORE ONLINE SHOPPING FOR US! we're freakin broke. or at least im broke-er than you. lol

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home