Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Utt's short.

I'm spending far too much money from buying things online. FAR TOO MUCH. I shall stop, as of now. :) YES, I WILL. Oh wait, I'm collecting a Hollister skirt tmr...... Lol. Too pretty la. I couldn't resist it.

And I saw Mandai today, but he isn't as cute anymore! HAHAHA. Maybe it's because of Damaged Boy. HA. I hate it when guys know that someone is looking at them, and they pretend not to know. Or something. -_-"

Me: Eh! I just saw someone who looks like Utt.. but shorter.
Pk: Where?!
Me: -points- There! That one!
Pk: Errr. That IS Utt!
Me: But he looks so short!
Pk: It's him! Utt IS short.

How was I supposed to know right? He looks tall on tv what. Actually I didn't even know that he's in Singapore. Or based in Singapore. Or if the MTV recording station is here. HAHAHA. Who cares anyway.

Slacked at Starbucks till almost midnight. Got my Chocolate Frappe!

I hope our plans of going to JB on Friday sticks. :D And that Sharini can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home