Work/School? Neither.
I'm done with the admin job. Hahah. Met some nice people, but the work's utterly boring. Typing/filing/sorting out stupid stuff for 8 hours. Staring at the computer monitor, tiny rows of numbers, my eyes were so tired. CAN DIE. I wanted to get an admin job after A's but now I'm not too sure. Yes, the pay's usually higher but, you're cooped up indoors, doing monotonous things, and you don't get to see people! And I like people watching. Ah well, we'll see when the time comes.
When I'm busy with work, everyone's free. Now that I'm free, everyone's busy. -_-"
I'm SO tempted to quit school. In my dreams yar.
I want to make a customised t-shirt. Haven't decided on what I want to have printed though. Help?
- His ignorance is encyclopedic.
- STUPID FACTORY... where boys are made.
- If I throw a stick, will you go away?
- i <3>
- Boys are stupid. [but a lot of ppl have these already. :(]
I'm craving for Starbucks' Chocolate Frappe. And I want to go to JB again!
When I'm busy with work, everyone's free. Now that I'm free, everyone's busy. -_-"
I'm SO tempted to quit school. In my dreams yar.
I want to make a customised t-shirt. Haven't decided on what I want to have printed though. Help?
- His ignorance is encyclopedic.
- STUPID FACTORY... where boys are made.
- If I throw a stick, will you go away?
- i <3>
- Boys are stupid. [but a lot of ppl have these already. :(]
I'm craving for Starbucks' Chocolate Frappe. And I want to go to JB again!

1 Comments:
I'm craving a caramel machiatto
Post a Comment
<< Home