Distractions, distractions.
I took 2 hours to do 3 rather short History questions.
Distracted by etee! She got me looking at asos.com! And made me want to buy pretty necklaces and bracelets! Shucks. I need money. Or at least, I need someone to supply me with money for all my shopping needs. Any takers? Hahah.
And now, I'm going to close all other windows. Then, my desktop wallpaper's gonna distract me. It's the Abercrombie picture. HAHAHA.
Distracted by etee! She got me looking at asos.com! And made me want to buy pretty necklaces and bracelets! Shucks. I need money. Or at least, I need someone to supply me with money for all my shopping needs. Any takers? Hahah.
And now, I'm going to close all other windows. Then, my desktop wallpaper's gonna distract me. It's the Abercrombie picture. HAHAHA.

2 Comments:
Hi sher! Im in school now. :D
ASOS stuffs are so pretty but i have NO MONEY. This sucks
let's find a sugar daddy. or just rob the bank!
Post a Comment
<< Home