DON'T BULLSHIT ME.
I wish there were 30 hours in a day instead.
I must have REALLY bad social skills because I happen to be on bad terms with a lot of people now. Or at least I'm irritated or really just dont give a shit about what they think. FABULOUS.
But you DO NOT have the fucking right to tell me to "don't bullshit" when I told you that I had work to do. Hello. Not everyone is as free as you. Even if I were to go all the way to town, it'd only be for the desirable company of my friends, which wasn't exactly the case then.
Bullshit huh. FUCK YOU. And 'guess who' games are so bloody lame.
I must have REALLY bad social skills because I happen to be on bad terms with a lot of people now. Or at least I'm irritated or really just dont give a shit about what they think. FABULOUS.
But you DO NOT have the fucking right to tell me to "don't bullshit" when I told you that I had work to do. Hello. Not everyone is as free as you. Even if I were to go all the way to town, it'd only be for the desirable company of my friends, which wasn't exactly the case then.
Bullshit huh. FUCK YOU. And 'guess who' games are so bloody lame.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home