Monday, January 16, 2006

BLOODY GHOST.

I think there's an evil ghost in my house. It's screwing up the television, my fan, my aircon, and god knows what else. I think it's living in the eletrical wires cos only the electrical items happen to get affected.

Bloody blackout couldn't have happened at a worse time. While I was halfway through my History essay. FUCK. I very nearly whacked my bloody computer, but of course, it isn't my com's fault, but the bloody evil ghost who doesn't want me to do my homework. SHITHEAD.

Danyu and I were coming up with ideas to not do homework.
BLACKOUT --> COMPUTER DIED --> HOMEWORK GONE
BLACKOUT --> NO LIGHT --> NO BATTERIES FOR TORCHLIGHT/CANDLES WOULD SPOIL EYESIGHT --> CANT SEE TO DO HOMEWORK WITH PEN AND PAPER
Might as well say my hamster pee-d on my homework so I threw it away.

SIGHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home