Hamsters! :D:D
MY HAMSTER GAVE BIRTH! AGAIN!
Okay, I think I REALLY have to give them names. I keep calling them mother, father, male baby and female baby. Or I just call all of them Baby. Lol. It's quite confusing now that there are 3 generations. Maybe I'll just call them grandma, grandpa, mother, father and 4 kids. DIES.
Anyone wants to adopt fat, lazy, and adorable hamsters? (That is if they survive.) I'd keep them all, but I've no more cages already and not enough time!
Once upon a time, I had over 10 hamsters. And I see that it's going to happen again. Oh dear.
Okay, I think I REALLY have to give them names. I keep calling them mother, father, male baby and female baby. Or I just call all of them Baby. Lol. It's quite confusing now that there are 3 generations. Maybe I'll just call them grandma, grandpa, mother, father and 4 kids. DIES.
Anyone wants to adopt fat, lazy, and adorable hamsters? (That is if they survive.) I'd keep them all, but I've no more cages already and not enough time!
Once upon a time, I had over 10 hamsters. And I see that it's going to happen again. Oh dear.

3 Comments:
helloo i want hamstersss! :)
I want hamsters! but i think urs gonna be dinner for my hammies. Hah.
hahah the babies are still alive and healthy!
come my house and take your pick! lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home