Monotonous.
Gosh, life is so monotonous. And school sucks. People are starting to mug and it's scaring me. I'm hardly even getting my assignments done. Some teachers are making me dread lessons. And school itself is just so blah. My standard of English has gotten fantastic. -_-"
Would you believe me if I said that I'm going to attempt to begin my revision?
Oh, I've got 2 invites to The Click Five's Zouk showcase. Anyone wants them? I don't feel like going.
All I wanna do is crawl into my bed and stay there forever. Or maybe be a couch potato with the tv as my friend, as I did on Sunday. I watched tv from 1030am until 8pm. Hurrah for me.
The Principal and VP asked us today, what did we do during our long weekend? We kept quiet/ignored his question. Did he seriously expect us to say that "WE MUGGED OUR ASS OFF!"? Well, he obviously asked the wrong people. Let me tell you what I did. I went out and played and shopped and spent money. Then I came home and watched korean dramas, downloaded dramas, burned dramas, watched Disney Channel for hours straight, shopped online, blog-hopped, played Sudoku and oh, did one history assignment.
Which reminds me, there's Da Chang Jin now, and my history essay's abandoned. Ha. Bye!
Would you believe me if I said that I'm going to attempt to begin my revision?
Oh, I've got 2 invites to The Click Five's Zouk showcase. Anyone wants them? I don't feel like going.
All I wanna do is crawl into my bed and stay there forever. Or maybe be a couch potato with the tv as my friend, as I did on Sunday. I watched tv from 1030am until 8pm. Hurrah for me.
The Principal and VP asked us today, what did we do during our long weekend? We kept quiet/ignored his question. Did he seriously expect us to say that "WE MUGGED OUR ASS OFF!"? Well, he obviously asked the wrong people. Let me tell you what I did. I went out and played and shopped and spent money. Then I came home and watched korean dramas, downloaded dramas, burned dramas, watched Disney Channel for hours straight, shopped online, blog-hopped, played Sudoku and oh, did one history assignment.
Which reminds me, there's Da Chang Jin now, and my history essay's abandoned. Ha. Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home