Bitchy, bitchy
My goodness, the last post was in August. Didn't realise I didn't blog for THAT long. Somehow, I just couldn't be bothered with the whole world into blogging. -_-" But now that I've time on my hands, I may just continue this crap.
I don't feel like working this holiday but I want $$$! But it sucks to work especially since it's so damn tiring and the people suck.
Seriously, girls who are damn bitchy to other girls and flirt to the max with guys ought to burn. Or just let me step on their faces. Please, we're not interested in your guys alright? Go take a lesson on how to bitch about others, you retarded plastic bimbo with super thick make-up. And the staff there seem to have mood swings every 5 minutes, how retarded can they get?! Argh.
Thank goodness for the relatively good pay and some nice people or we would've quit the job after the first day. Oh and humorous gay customers. I love gays! They're always so damn funny so it's super fun serving them. (:(:
All I feel like doing is rotting at home and watching anime/dramas.
I don't feel like working this holiday but I want $$$! But it sucks to work especially since it's so damn tiring and the people suck.
Seriously, girls who are damn bitchy to other girls and flirt to the max with guys ought to burn. Or just let me step on their faces. Please, we're not interested in your guys alright? Go take a lesson on how to bitch about others, you retarded plastic bimbo with super thick make-up. And the staff there seem to have mood swings every 5 minutes, how retarded can they get?! Argh.
Thank goodness for the relatively good pay and some nice people or we would've quit the job after the first day. Oh and humorous gay customers. I love gays! They're always so damn funny so it's super fun serving them. (:(:
All I feel like doing is rotting at home and watching anime/dramas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home