Sunday, July 16, 2006

I REALLY want to go back in time!

I want to live in the 14th century, dammit. Life then seemed so much easier where the girls weren't even allowed to study (oh yeah!), all they do is socialise, go to balls, act pretty and flirt, knit (okay, I don't like this), and well, don't need to use their brains. They're either damsels in distress or fiery, witty beauties who attract all the most desirable eligible alpha male bachelors (dukes, earls!) who suddenly give up all their rakish ways and fall desperately in love with the said beauties.

Okay, the reason I'm typing all this is because I've just re-read one of Judith McNaught's historical romance books and I'm stuck at math, so I really wish I could've be born in that era where I could be attending parties and balls, and worrying about where to seat whom at the dinner table to avoid offending their ranks instead of doing math. :(

Time machine, anyone?

SOB.


I'm thinking of moving to livejournal since I've been using to much of it with online shopping anyways. Perhaps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH ME TOO! wow that life sounds so.. perfect.
Move to lj already must add me hor!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home