Money wall
I love Prison Break! Can't wait to watch the last two episodes of season two. Then I'm gonna go on a marathon with Rome, Grey's Anatomy, Las Vegas and loads of anime. Amazing how I can plop my ass in front of the computer the whole day doing nothing but watching shows. And I wish there's Fullmetal Alchemist 2 cos I wanna see the brothers reunited. :( How can the anime just end that way!
Tootsie rolls are really quite nice. You can get anything online these days. Even sweets delivered to your mailbox. I like.
Went out for a while in the evening. Shahrul's girlfriend's really pretty! Why are his girlfriends all so pretty ah. I really wonder. Haha. Ili was retarded. He mistook FOOT SPRAY for Nivea's deodorant and didn't even realise until after a loooong while. I swear we were laughing like mad at the honey ball.
Okay, last day of rotting tmr and then work beckons. I hate working. I'm only doing it for the money. Le sigh. Oh and I really want to watch Saw 3 but it's R21. :(
I wish I had a wall of full of $1000 notes which automatically replenishes itself whenever I take a piece of it away. Pretty please? That way, I'll go to sleep happy every night.
I'm waiting for the soccer match to start. And resisting the temptation to buy Threadless tees. Only 10USD!
3.30am, hurry up and come. I'll go watch some anime in the meantime.
Tootsie rolls are really quite nice. You can get anything online these days. Even sweets delivered to your mailbox. I like.
Went out for a while in the evening. Shahrul's girlfriend's really pretty! Why are his girlfriends all so pretty ah. I really wonder. Haha. Ili was retarded. He mistook FOOT SPRAY for Nivea's deodorant and didn't even realise until after a loooong while. I swear we were laughing like mad at the honey ball.
Okay, last day of rotting tmr and then work beckons. I hate working. I'm only doing it for the money. Le sigh. Oh and I really want to watch Saw 3 but it's R21. :(
I wish I had a wall of full of $1000 notes which automatically replenishes itself whenever I take a piece of it away. Pretty please? That way, I'll go to sleep happy every night.
I'm waiting for the soccer match to start. And resisting the temptation to buy Threadless tees. Only 10USD!
3.30am, hurry up and come. I'll go watch some anime in the meantime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home