Incoherence
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! (okay, I so did not mean it)
I sound mad. Gosh. They're mad. He's mad. In turn making me mad.
Yes, I do know the meaning of sweet torture. Didn't I say that I have a very active imagination?! Every two days, you come along and give my imagination a push, it's a wonder I'm still sane and not schizophrenic in terms of delusions and hallucinations.
Okay, my bank account is depleting at a VERY SCARY RATE. I'm scared, I don't wanna go out! I should just hole myself at home then I'll stop spending money. And I'd have to haul my computer away into the storeroom or something. Damned online shopping.
I feel like eating PRATA at Thompson!
LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! (okay, I so did not mean it)
I sound mad. Gosh. They're mad. He's mad. In turn making me mad.
Yes, I do know the meaning of sweet torture. Didn't I say that I have a very active imagination?! Every two days, you come along and give my imagination a push, it's a wonder I'm still sane and not schizophrenic in terms of delusions and hallucinations.
Okay, my bank account is depleting at a VERY SCARY RATE. I'm scared, I don't wanna go out! I should just hole myself at home then I'll stop spending money. And I'd have to haul my computer away into the storeroom or something. Damned online shopping.
I feel like eating PRATA at Thompson!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home