I write sins not tragedies
I think there's something wrong with me. Utterly bored at home but I refuse to go out namely because of the weather and I'm just plain lazy alright?
I can't decide on which phone to get. N73 or Nokia7373? 7373's really pretty (the bronze black one of course, not the pink!) but it doesn't have 3G, annoying. N73's huge though, even bigger than my already gigantic 7610. Ah well. Or iPhone! HAHA.

They look so good together eh? I must say I've never truly realised that until I saw that picture. Oops. Well, better late than never! We'll be seeing a bald Hafiz after this. Lol.

Ah, incriminating picture! Ili looks sooooooo happy that he's so close to his darling. Won't loverboy be jealous? Oh wait, threesome. I forgot. Sorry ah, his partner's head got cut off in the picture cos he's too tall. Or maybe pk has got no skill la. Haha.
Lovely, everyone's getting attached, even in threesome relationships. I feel lonely!
I just discovered that there's Prima Deli near my house! Talk about slow. I don't know for how long it's been there already but waffles!
I'm starting on One Litre of Tears. JUST LOOK AT THE BLOODY TITLE. UGH. I hate sad shows cos I cry very easily and then I'd get puffy eyes. Sighs. Give me comedies anytime. The only reason why I'm watching that show is cos my bro wants to see the kawaii lead (okay, she's really cute) and made me get the show. I might as well watch it as well right? Only on episode 3 and I think I've conquered 500ml of tears already. :( Good thing that it's somewhat different from the typical sappy shows like Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata, blah blah.
By the way, it sucks to be without a maid. Sumi, hurry up and come back!
I can't decide on which phone to get. N73 or Nokia7373? 7373's really pretty (the bronze black one of course, not the pink!) but it doesn't have 3G, annoying. N73's huge though, even bigger than my already gigantic 7610. Ah well. Or iPhone! HAHA.

They look so good together eh? I must say I've never truly realised that until I saw that picture. Oops. Well, better late than never! We'll be seeing a bald Hafiz after this. Lol.

Ah, incriminating picture! Ili looks sooooooo happy that he's so close to his darling. Won't loverboy be jealous? Oh wait, threesome. I forgot. Sorry ah, his partner's head got cut off in the picture cos he's too tall. Or maybe pk has got no skill la. Haha.
Lovely, everyone's getting attached, even in threesome relationships. I feel lonely!
I just discovered that there's Prima Deli near my house! Talk about slow. I don't know for how long it's been there already but waffles!
I'm starting on One Litre of Tears. JUST LOOK AT THE BLOODY TITLE. UGH. I hate sad shows cos I cry very easily and then I'd get puffy eyes. Sighs. Give me comedies anytime. The only reason why I'm watching that show is cos my bro wants to see the kawaii lead (okay, she's really cute) and made me get the show. I might as well watch it as well right? Only on episode 3 and I think I've conquered 500ml of tears already. :( Good thing that it's somewhat different from the typical sappy shows like Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata, blah blah.
By the way, it sucks to be without a maid. Sumi, hurry up and come back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home